Thursday 20 March 2014

FINAL WEEKLY POST?! {20.03.2014}

OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO SORRY.
I haven't done a weekly post for like 2 weeks! I apologise but I have been up to my boobs in exams and school. Boo.

So March so far, well firstly my cling-cling Daisy bought me Divergent at the end of February and oH MY I AM IN LOVE. I'm nearly finished and it makes me so happy! Asdfghjkl I can not recommend this book enough and I hope the movie loves up to it!!


I also got the cutest mug from my lovely bestie Azza :3


I also competed the The UK Rock Challenge earlier this month! I was stage crew and in control of the big flat. Check me out. Our school came fourth which was awesome and we only just missed out in a place to get to the finals, which sucked a little but it was a fab day!! I also took Divergent with me and got some weird looks for sitting in the corner reading! 

Anyway! Back to books! Well with the remainder of my birthday money, I went out an bought Insurgent and The Book Thief. I started reading The Book Thief on my kindle but ever since I changed my room around, I can't find it. I never finished the book and shall read it after I have finished Divergent and Insurgent!

I think that's it for this week guys! But to be honest I think as of now, these will no longer be weekly posts and shall become monthly because it's easier with my exams!! Reviews will be coming soon and I hope you have a lovely (what's left of) March!! 

Thanks for sticking and reading!
Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment