Thursday 27 February 2014

Weekly post 2 {27.02.2014}

So... I know I was meant to  post a review on The Fault in Our Stars on Tuesday, but I didn't. Sorry! I've been snowed under with homework and school and bleurgh.


But in other news, yesterday was my 16th birthday! Yaaay!! My lovely boyfriend bought me Paper Towns by John Green which is a book I've wanted to read for so long so I shall get started on that soon, and I promise, this time I will genuinely post a review of it but I'll post it when I'm done reading at my own pace. Exams are starting to kick in. Boo.


I also got this :3 my grandma rocks!



I was also given the first three (if there's more of these let me know!) books of the Fallen series by Lauren Kate and I'm excited to read those after Paper Towns! I started reading the first chapter instead of doing my sport lesson (I don't do sport. End of.) and I was so entranced in it, I ignored my friends Rob and Tom, which is hard task!


Also yesterday, the movie for The Book Theif was released into cinemas! I've already told my friend Matheus that we will be seeing it next weekend and we're both equally excited!


That's all that really happened this week everybody :) hope you enjoyed, I will start reading Paper Towns tomorrow and post my review when I'm done :)

Thanks for sticking and reading!
Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment