Wednesday 19 February 2014

First Weekly Post! {20.02.2014}

Hello guys! So here's the first weekly post! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So first of all, one of my favourite discoveries is that the movie for The Book Thief (novel by Mark Zusak) is released the day of my 16th birthday! I'm so excited for this movie as I loved the book and I know I will definitely be taking my cling-cling Daisy with me! I even spotted this beauty at my local train station! 


Speaking of my cling-cling Daisy, she is obsessed with the Divergent trilogy. I have been wanting to read these books for so long now but every time I go to buy them, my poor purse is empty and I really want to read the first one before the movie comes out, which is also why I am trying to refrain from watching the trailer until I've read it! Hopefully I'll get them for my birthday! Or the money for them at least! THEY LOOK AMAZING!!


Now I know this might be old news for you, but I still can not get over the trailer for The Fault in Our Stars. (I showed it to my mum and she started to cry after about 30 seconds!) It is without a doubt one of my favourite books and, from the trailer and what author John Green has said, it's looking very close and true to the book; which is great because one thing I hate more than anything is when Hollywood grabs one of your favourite books and turns the whole thing on its head and makes a completely different movie! I call this Hollywood-isation. But like I said, it looks amazing but I can't believe it's still 5-but almost 4-months away!


I re-read TFiOS recently and I got so into it that it became impossible to put down. One of my teachers was shocked to find it was book I was hiding under the desk and not my phone! I even cried during my English lesson and my teacher came over with tissues and asked if I was okay. I was not okay. I'll be posting a full review on Tuesday.

Well, sorry folks but that's it for this week! I hope you enjoyed this blog and want to stick around; share your thoughts in the comments and yeah! 

Thank you for reading and see you next week!
Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment