Sunday 6 April 2014

March-April Post!! {sorry it's late}

YHello! How art thou my dearest readers? I am soo sorry that my first monthly post is late!! I tried SO hard but it has been a busy busy month!! So let's get to it...

First thing I want to say is that on the 4th I saw one of the first screenings of Divergent and OHMY IT IS INCREDIBLE. There were a few things that annoyed me because they were a bit different, but I always knew they couldn't get it spot on to the book, it's Hollywood!! I went to see the movie with my lovely friendly friends Charlotte and cling-cling Daisy. We all dressed as our faction would too!! Charlotte was Dauntless, Daisy was Erudite and I was Candor. Also the film wouldn't play at first so they skipped all the adverts!! Result!! But it was such a good day and after the film and Charlotte had left, Daisy and I decided to go into the arcade next door to the cinema. We had £4 between us and ended up winning 1253 tickets. We spent them on a minion mug each and some other junk. I will post a review to the film at some point this week.



Also, my beautiful sister Alice was Christened on Sunday and she took a celebratory selfie.


Also, I was told at school that I was wasting my PE lessons by just reading so last week I went out with my boys (and Holly and Steph) and had a good old game of Hockey. I was ref for the first match and actually played for the second. My bestest friend ever, Rob, is pretty good in goal, so we kitted him up and he looked fab. 😉


I am just about halfway through Insurgent and OHMY IT IS FAB. I'm just worried about what's to come 🙈. No spoiler until the review, when I am finished with it.

Also, later this month, I am planning to see one of my favourites Hope if she can come down from Somerset, she loves books and I will be posting about our time together and discussions in next months post.

Also as I side note, I have a very big exam coming up soon which is followed by my other 10 taking place over May and June so I will not specify dates of posts anymore because I don't know if I am able to fit them in. Thank you for understanding!!

Thank so much for reading chummies!!
Review of Divergent movie coming soon.
Georgia x




No comments:

Post a Comment